How much does a pre purchase building inspection cost?
A building inspection can be one of the most important investments you can ever make. A building inspection by Quality Building Inspections is designed to give you a great understanding of exactly what you are buying. The process is simplified as much as possible. Quality Building Inspections will liaise with real estate agents, vendors, pest controllers and clients to work the best suitable time to undertake the inspection.
Building inspections pricing can be quite affordable starting from as low as $220 and capped at $350 depending on the circumstance.
The process includes but is not limited to:
- The interior – A detailed inspection is carried out outlining all defects found
- The roof void – The roof void can be the most important part of an inspection. The process is very thorough.
- The roof exterior – Again a very important part of the inspection as water ingress is the biggest defect found by Quality Building Inspections.
- The immediate exterior – This is when we can detect movement to establish if the house has moved since construction
- The site – This is more cosmetic but covers everything within 30 meters of the house including: driveways, paths, fencing, retaining walls, trees and so much more.
If you would like to know more or contact Quality Building Inspections about any current specials for building and pest inspections please call 0408817898 or email firstname.lastname@example.org